Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Assignmet 7




While I had the assignment done, I felt I needed a little more time to make it look like I needed it to look. It didn’t adequately portray the time I’d spent on it, so I finished now and I think it looks good.

My first idea was to have the tree represent our mind, storing information. This would then travel down into sphere, and then be funneled down tubes. The ball of light would then unravel into the phrase, but I soon noticed the whole thing started to look like a Rube Goldberg machine. Its purpose was cloudy, and it was confusing, so I settled for a simpler approach. The sphere is now the output generator, where the brain works and the body shows the work, such as the brain moving the hand and the body responds.

The sound behind it is a nice augmented choir with an electric shock at the beginning, and a time-stretched radar beep at the end, including the title screen.


No comments:

Post a Comment