Sunday, September 13, 2009

Assignment 3














I took a different tone of depth, making the color change incremental from top to bottom. I outlines the thing with lines to preserve a sense of structure, and then used the scribble effect to add some variety.

The first thing I did was to outline each tube of the rhythm haptic model. I took the ones further back and turned them a lighter shade of red, the medium to an orange, and the closer to a red. then I changed the tubes between these section to make a smooth transmission. The last thing I did was to change to outline of the tubes so that the further from the camera the tubes became increesingly lighter in greyscale value.

For the second image, I took only the straight lines of the harmony model, changed their color for the depth of field, and then looked for something to make it different. I found an effect under distort called zig zag. I checked the smooth option, compensated for the leghth of the segments, and recieved a unique look.

For the last image I had a hard time finding an unblury image. I tryed outlighing all parts of the images that were originally seperate pieces of triangular Daily Lobo pieces, I also outlines the highest level of contrast, the black marks on the paper. What I saw was that it looked very native american type of desigh. I made a few changes to show depth and some color or gaps, then left it alone to preserve its unique look.

No comments:

Post a Comment