Sunday, December 6, 2009

Posts for 12/6/09




http://megan-yrrbby.deviantart.com/art/Fire-Eye-86675124
http://melckyxy.deviantart.com/art/Eye-serie-30-93042920

He has quite a few images of altered eyes, and these are a couple of the best in my opinion. The first image is straightforward, stricly speaking it's simple photoshop work if you have the images, and a cool concept. The clock eye is great idea, reminds me of the group project for the clock door. The composition focuses on the iris, and is a very cool image.



I’ve seen many pictures of just eyes, mouths, and whatnot. I never needed much practice at it since all my reference images didn’t show them in close-up or large images. I used the inspiration image of the flaming eye. I had quite a time getting it to look, first off, like an eye, and then the eye I was seeing on the computer screen.Sure, not as intense as the flaming eye, but the flames would have been too much for the drawing, so I only practiced the eye part.


No comments:

Post a Comment